Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

a classic

This game is just awsome, I always enjoy playing this. It needs some updates though, like some color? It may take longer to render the 3D in color but it would be well worth it. I also found a way to make the weapon a fully automatic lol. What you do is click and hit the space bar rapidly over and over. :-P its kinda cheap tho.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

wonderfull!

I havent enjoyed a flash game in so long, I played if for an hour. It was just, fun to play. The jumping and animation was very smooth. And I liked how the options and everything were controled by the carecter opening doors. Nice job!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

awsome

Of corse this game is awsome. The only thing that annoys me about it is that you beat the first boss but then you die on the second boss and then you have to start ALL over again. Its kindof anoing.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Entertaining

Its definatly entertaining but I would add some music to it. Maby have a song selecter or something. Also its anoing when you crash into a house or tree because you cant see far enough ahead, maby make the window bigger? Good job though, it was definatly entertaining.